How to take photos in home for virtual consultation
Do you have a question from MySmile Orthodontics about your teeth that is difficult to describe into words?
Do you want to gather information and take an initial consultation in these days that we all have to stay home?
Please take some photos and fill the form at the bottom of the page, Don’t forget to upload your photos, or send them via email or facebook or instagram direct message with your question to email@example.com, @my.smile.ortho in instagram and @my.smile.ortho in facebook. All you need are 2 spoons (or just your fingers) and a buddy to take the photos for you. The following are the main types of photos that will be very useful in helping us to answer your question.
Just remember the following:
• Wash your hands and use clean spoons
• Make sure your flash is on
• Try to capture just your mouth and teeth if possible
• Relax your lips – don’t make them tense
• Keep your teeth together! Bite on your back teeth during the photo